Website

Our Announcements
twominutesalad
Clan Leader

Website

Post by twominutesalad » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:10 pm

Has been restored after a fairly long time, the dates on posts are somewhat messed up, they shouldn't be quite that old. Thanks to those who have signed up already, very good to see. Will be making a lot of updates around the place in the next week or so. Our servers are going back online and currently we have a Teamspeak, CoD4 and CS:S server which all need configuring. Teamspeak broke after I fixed the firewall on our server, it will be back soon - all I need to do it forward a port.

I am going to be making a bulk order of microphones to encourage the use of our Teamspeak server, it really does improve Teamwork and overall success in gaming matches, but also provides a good way for members to socialize and share ideas. Steven/Steveo is going to be away for about another 4 months, this is due to the fact he is doing maritime training on a tanker at the moment. To this date I think it is somewhere near the Netherlands. Good luck to him with that! It will be good to have him back once he finishes. The current clan leaders are myself, bRENDON, Turbo Pelican and Viper.

Feel free to ask questions! ;)
twominutesalad